Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Only Because I Adore my FOX Friends

I was tagged by Dee's Avendentures

Silly Things About Me
Started today at 9:09pm

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:13am (forgot to set my alarm...)

2. How do you like your steak? Medium Rare on the Rare side

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? District 9

4. What is your favorite TV show? Mad Men

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I want to live in so many different places, but I'd like to end up in Charleston after another stint in Zuid Holland.

6. What did you have for breakfast? protein shake

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Thai

8. What foods do you dislike? mainly just liver

9. Favorite Place to Eat? Buddha's in Leiden

10. Favorite dressing? poppy seed

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? An Altima

12. What are your favorite clothes? jeans, tailored top and a pashmina scarf

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Well I have to visit two more continents Africa and Australia

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full, but even if it is 1/2 empty I'm sure I can find a bottle and fill it back up.

15. Where would you want to retire? Charleston, SC

16. Favorite time of day? early evening

17. Where were you born? Honolulu, HI

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Hockey

19. Bird watcher? yes. I love watching the birds in my yard.

20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night!

21. Do you have any pets? My Bean, the Boston Terrier

22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? My Dad is up for a 3rd star!

23. What did you want to be when you were little? a purple unicorn

24. What is your best childhood memory? eating strawberries on papa's back porch

25. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog

26. Are you married? nope

27. Always wear your seat belt? Yes

28. Been in a car accident? Yes

29. Any pet peeves? stupid people.

30. Favorite Pizza Topping? meat

31. Favorite Flower? Oriental Lilies

32. Favorite ice cream? Pralines and Cream

33. Favorite fast food restaurant? TACO BELL

34. How many times did you fail your driver's test? never

35. From whom did you get your last email? That wasn't junk... Hans van der Vlugt a relative who lives near Rotterdam

36. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? none, I don't like maxing out my card! but if I didn't have to pay it back... then Anthropologie

37. Do anything spontaneous lately? nope

38. Like your job? I love what I do.

39. Broccoli? yum

40. What was your favorite vacation? Going to Italy with Erin ties with Fishing with Ben

41. Last person you went out to dinner with? Richard

42. What are you listening to right now? I can hear Bean snoring over Alana Daivs' cover of Third Eye Blind's "I Want You"

43. What is your favorite color? Blue

44. How many tattoos do you have? None

45. Coffee Drinker? sometimes

What time did you finish this quiz? 9:46


Now I am tagging:
http://shanaiinsouthafrica.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment